- 3 hour Course (on-site instruction & training):
- Small class size of 6 or less
- Receive traing materials in advance
- Inlcudes 10 PowerPoints, Quizzes, Clinical Skills Sheets
- We are confident you will find that the materials you will receive in advance and the 3 hours of additional training in our skills lab with a teacher and a small group of students will give you confidence to pass the written and clinical skills exams held at the completion of the class.
- You need to have a C.N.A license in the state of nebraska that is lapsed or inactive status.
- Testing Fees are included in the tuition!
- Written exam is done at the school
- Skills exam is done at the school
Check out the 2016 CNA Refresher Class Schedule