- 3 hour Course (on-site instruction & training):
- Small class size of 6 or less
- Receive training materials in advance
- Books: No book required
- Online access to10 PowerPoints, Chapter Exams, Clinical Skills Sheets
- We are confident you will find that the materials you will receive in advance and the 3 hours of additional training in our skills lab with a teacher and a small group of students will give you confidence to pass the written and clinical skills exams held at the completion of the class.
- You need to have a C.N.A license in the State of Nebraska that is lapsed/inactive.
- Testing Fees are included in the tuition!
- Written exam is done at the school
- Skills exam is done at the school
Check out the 2018 CNA Refresher Class Schedule