CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (C.N.A.) CLASSES
- 76 hour Course (on-site instruction, training and testing):
- Typically completed in 5-6 weeks
- Day class completed in 2 weeks!
- Paid in Full - $495
- Paid in Full Weekday Summer Classes (May through August) - $515
- Ask about our payment plan
- Includes tuition, state testing and registry submission.
- Textbook $40 (mandatory)
- Workbook $20 (optional self-study)
- The participant will be able to:
- Define/understand the scope of practice of the nurse aide and their role as part of the health care team.
- Demonstrate effective communication with staff, co-workers, faculty, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Understand privacy and security of patients and others.
- Be at least 15 years old and expected to turn 16 within three months of completion of the course
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English
- Aware of & within the eligibility requirements for placement on the State Nurse Aide Registry (as found here) and/or employment.
- In good physical health and able to lift 25 pounds
Check out the 2018 CNA Class Schedule
- Testing Fees are included in the tuition!
- Written exam is done at the school
- Skills exam is done at the school