CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE (C.M.A.) Training
- 40 hour Course (on-site instruction & training):
- Typically completed in 2 weeks
- Day class is 1 week!
- $315 - Ask about our payment plan
- Includes tuition and skills testing
- The participant will be able to:
- Define the five rights of safe medication administration including accurate and complete documentation.
- Understand residents rights, especially the right to refuse medications.
- Demonstrate in clinical setting providing medications by the following routes: oral, inhalation, topical and instillation.
- Be at least 17 years old and expected to turn 18 within three months of completion of course
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English
- Aware of & within the eligibility requirements for placement on the State Medication Aide Registry (as found here).
Check out the 2017 CMA Class Schedule
- The State of Nebraska has designated testing sites for Medication Aides. Information regarding registration and fees will be given to students during the class.